Check our availability and book your stay at the best guaranteed rate !
The reservation of accommodation is subject to the payment of a deposit of 30% of the total amount.
The payment of the deposit implies acceptance of our general conditions below and of the rental contract downloadable HERE (document to come in February / March 2023).
- Rental contract : Since we are currently in the process of transforming our guesthouse into a gite, we are in the process of drafting this document. We will send it to you during February/March 2023. Thank you in advance for your understanding. It will include all the conditions below and the details of your reservation. It is to be signed between the tenant and the owner. For more information, click here.
- Check in : between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. Please note that any early or late arrival must be requested in advance from the owner.
- Check out : before 10:00 a.m.
- Balance of the stay: the balance of the stay is to be paid 30 days before your arrival.
- Deposit : 1000 € to be paid on arrival. Returned within 15 days of departure and reduced by any repair/replacement costs noted during the exit inventory.
- Cleaning charge : 200 € per stay to be paid on arrival. If the accommodation is returned in the same condition as you found it on your arrival, the cleaning costs will be refunded to you on the day of your departure.
- Tourist tax : the price of the gite does not include the tourist tax of €1/night/adult to be paid on site. What is the city tax ?
- Capacity : The reservation is made for a specific number of people. The owner reserves the right to refuse any additional person. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or breach of contract on the part of the owner, so that no refund of the deposit can be requested.
- Respect for the surroundings : The customer agrees :
- to respect the peaceful character of the place and to make good use of it. So, please be discreet from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- to return the accommodation in good condition
- to report any damage for which he may be responsible and to assume the financial consequences (repairs, etc.).
- not to smoke inside the house (common rooms and bedrooms). Ashtrays are available outside.
- Swimming pool : specific rules are written in the welcome booklet. Please read it upon your arrival.
- Baby equipment : We provide you with free equipment for your young children (1 travel cot, 1 high chair, 1 changing mat), on request from you when booking.
- Animals : we do not accept our animal friends.
1- Cancellation by the customer before the start of the stay
All cancellations must be sent by email to the owner.
- If the cancellation occurs more than 30 days before the start of the stay : the deposit will be returned to the customer
- If the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the start of the stay : the deposit remains with the owner
- If the cancellation occurs less than 7 days before the start of the stay : the deposit AND the balance of the stay remain with the owner
- If the customer does not appear before 7 p.m. on the scheduled day, the reservation becomes void and the owner can dispose of his accommodation. The deposit AND the balance of the stay remain with the owner
2- Shortened stay – Cancellation during the stay
In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the total cost of the accommodation remains fully acquired by the owner.
3- Cancellation by the owner
If the owner cancels the stay before the arrival date, he must inform the customer by email. The customer will be reimbursed immediately for the sums paid.
Cash, checks, holiday vouchers, bank transfers, the following credit/debit cards : VISA, VPAY, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express.
For any payment by holiday voucher, a commission of 2.5% of the amount paid applies (ANCV processing fees).